Have you ever had to deal with sleeping next to someone who has a snoring problem? Well, I did, and I remember it like it was yesterday! If you are facing problems like I did, then you should try a snoring mouthpiece & this AirSnore Review will definitely help you make a choice!
It was at my uni where I realized that people could snore so loud.
I shared my room with this guy called Matt who had a snoring problem. When I say loud, I mean that he sounded like someone was sawing a 100-year-old tree with a blunt chainsaw.
Matt knew about this problem but never bothered to fix it.
It was me who was suffering every night and then I decided to take the matter into my own hands.
I decided to find a solution to the problem about which Matt did not care about.
I decided to research on this topic and find a cure that will help me find how to stop Matt’s snoring!
- 1 Why Do People Snore?
- 2 What is AirSnore?
- 3 AirSnore Drops Ingredients:
- 4 Does This Product Cause Any Side Effects?
- 5 How Quickly Can You Notice Results?
- 6 Who Can Use AirSnore?
- 7 Guidelines For Picking Your Ideal Anti-Snoring Device:
- 8 What Are The Exclusive Online Deals For AirSnore?
- 9 AirSnore Deals
- 10 Is AirSnore Recommended?
- 11 AirSnore AntiSnore Device
- 12 Pros
- 13 Cons
Why Do People Snore?
People don’t snore on purpose.
Most of the times, they don’t even know that they are snoring.
So, why is it that some people sore while others don’t?
I found out that there are various remedies available but the safest and the best option is to use a snoring mouthpiece.
A lot of people have seen positive results by using an anti snoring mouthpiece and I decided to buy one as a gift for Matt.
As a health freak myself, I started looking for the best snoring mouthpiece available on the market until I found one that had good reviews.
This anti snoring mouthpiece helped Matt and no one better than I would know it.
He did not like using the chin straps which he tried earlier but he got used to the mouthpiece in just 2 days and the snoring stopped completely!!!
As a happy person who could sleep better, I am writing this honest AirSnore review here.
What is AirSnore?
AirSnore is an anti snoring mouthpiece that is designed to help get rid of your snoring without any extreme measures.
It comes with a bottle of drops and a Mouthpiece.
AirSnore Drops contain a proprietary blend of natural oils which help relieve symptoms of chest infection, sinus, cold, and cough.
It is effective when a few drops are applied on your chest, under your nostrils and neck every night before bed.
This helps to unclog your sinuses so that you can breath uninterrupted.
AirSnore Mouthpiece is made to be easily molded to your teeth for the best fit possible.
This device is easy to use and can help adjust your jaw in such a way that there is sufficient space in the airway for air to pass through without interruption while still being comfortable for your jaw.
AirSnore Drops Ingredients:
The natural oils present in this supplement can help improve your breathing problems and most importantly, snoring.
The clinically approved ingredients in AirSnore:
- Sunflower Leaf Oil (Helianthus Annuus):
Sunflower oil is rich in Vitamin E that makes it a non-greasy and light oil which helps deliver the other natural oils to the deeper layers of the skin.
- Eucalyptus Leaf Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus):
The analgesic, antiseptic and antispasmodic qualities in this oil can help in treating breathing issues. The oil aids breathing problems like sinusitis, asthma, coughs, bronchitis, and snoring. Eucalyptus oil can be directly applied to your skin as it is considered safe for your health.
- Lavender Flower Oil (Lavendula Angustifolia):
Lavender has antispasmodic properties that can help clear your airwaves and allow oxygen to travel easily without blockages. The soothing qualities of this flower can help reduce your snores and provide you with a relaxing night of sound sleep.
- Peppermint Leaf Oil (Mentha Piperita):
The anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties of this oil can help to treat breathing problems and reduces inflammation in the nostrils and throat, encourages you to breathe better. Peppermint leaf oil can help clear your chest, throat, and nose to reduce snoring.
- Scots Pine Leaf Oil (Pinus Sylvestris):
The oil can help open breathing passages and the sinuses while improving your memory, alertness, and mood. Scot pine leaf oil can help loosen your mucus and phlegm that can cause coughing.
Does This Product Cause Any Side Effects?
My investigation into AirSnore found no side effects being reported by any of the thousands of users who have already tried this product.
Even my roommate found the mouthpiece comfortable and easy to use.
It also didn’t hurt his jaw in the morning after using it for the whole night, which was apparently a problem with previously owned products.
How Quickly Can You Notice Results?
Since AirSnore mouthpiece is a physical device that helps realign your jaw for improved airflow, the results you expect should be instantly noticeable.
However, if you haven’t used a MAD before, it might be a little uncomfortable for the first few minutes, but you will get the hang of it quickly.
Who Can Use AirSnore?
This product is designed for adult use, meaning that kids shouldn’t use AirSnore unless suggested by their doctor.
If you have sleeping issues that stem from mild or moderate sleep apnea or snoring, this product is designed for you.
Guidelines For Picking Your Ideal Anti-Snoring Device:
- The Material Used: Quality materials used will not just help improve your comfort but also help improve the product’s lifespan.
- The Product’s Lifespan: If you get a high-quality product like AirSnore, you are more likely not to have to worry about replacements for a long while.
- The Type Of Snorer: If the user is a mouth snorer, AirSnore might be more useful while nose snorers might be better off getting a nasal spray instead.
- The Usefulness Of The Product: While some products are very effective for your situation, others might be a waste of money.
- The Doctor’s Consultation: Talk to your doctor and discuss the options you have before deciding on a professional opinion to make things a little clearer.
- The Compatibility With Other Devices: Devices like AirSnore can easily be used together with other devices while others can interfere with the workings of the other devices.
- The Medical History: Remember to think of your medical history before buying any anti-snore device as some conditions like TMJ can worsen with some devices.
- The Reason For The Snoring: The reason behind the snoring can determine if a snoring mouthpiece is a right fit for the user. For example, if the sleeping position is the cause, a snoring pillow might be the best option.
- The Budget: While some products are ideal for your situation, they are no use if you can’t afford them. Fortunately, if you like AirSnore, this one is quite inexpensive.
- The Comfort Level: Some devices are very uncomfortable during sleeping while for some, you can forget you were even using them.
- The Seriousness Of The Snoring: For those with severe conditions like OSA, it might be better to get a snoring machine while those with mild or moderate snoring problems can consider the other less expensive options.
What Are The Exclusive Online Deals For AirSnore?
The three deals for buying AirSnore:
- Combo with a Mouthpiece and a bottle of Drops
Here is the pricing for AirSnore that I got from the official website:
Is AirSnore Recommended?
As you can see from the pricing sheet above, AirSnore comes with an affordable price tag with the manufacturers also providing you with the AirSnore Combo for better savings.
According to the research and AirSnore review I conducted, I have a favorable opinion in regards to the improvement in sleep this product can have for preventing sleep apnea and improving sleep quality.
So, if you do have sleep problems that are caused because of mild or moderate sleep apnea as well as snoring, I would recommend that you consider AirSnore as your first choice in anti-snoring solutions.