The human body is a complex machine that is a miracle of nature come into existence. However, even the most robust and fit individuals in society suffer from health issues.
One such health problem faced by about 2 in 10 men that are older than 60 is Low Testosterone, according to the American Urological Association. This number rises to 3 in 10 men for men who are in their 70s and 80s.
Testosterone is a naturally produced hormone in men and women produced by the adrenal glands (produced in small amounts for both men and women) and testicles (in men).
This is a vital hormone for men as the levels of this hormone affects a number of key factors in the health and well-being including bone density, sex drive, virility, sperm production, vitality, muscle mass and vascularity.
It’s known that the levels of testosterone in men decreases with age after they cross their 30s by approximately 2-4% per year with the diagnosis of low testosterone being valid when testosterone levels drop below the normal range of 300 – 1000 ng/dL.
If you are interested in knowing exactly how much testosterone you have, you can ask your doctor to conduct a blood test to confirm your levels of testosterone.
But before going to the doctor, it might be advisable to simply observe yourself for the following symptoms of low testosterone before deciding on the next course of action:
- 1 1. Low Libido
- 2 2. Erectile Difficulties
- 3 3. Low Amounts Of Semen
- 4 4. Mood Swings
- 5 5. Hair Loss
- 6 6. Decreased Bone Density
- 7 7. Increased Body Fat
- 8 8. Low Energy & Increased Fatigue
- 9 9. Decline In Muscle Mass
- 10 Methods For Boosting Testosterone Levels:
- 11 What Is Alpha Plus Test?
- 12 How Does Alpha Plus Test Work?
- 13 Benefits Of Alpha Plus Test Booster:
- 14 Alpha Plus Test Booster Alternative: Male Extra
1. Low Libido
It is a common understanding in humans that as a man advances in age, his interest in sex declines. This is correct to some extent because low sex drive can also be accounted to low testosterone.
When low testosterone levels are present in men, the drop in sex drive is often said to be fast and drastic compared to decline due to aging.
2. Erectile Difficulties
Testosterone is a vital hormone responsible for engaging and maintaining your erections during sex. If this hormone is in low numbers, erection quality and period can take a significant hit.
The way testosterone works is by stimulating the brain to produce nitric oxide. An obvious is a molecule that can help boost blood flow and start chemical reactions that lead to satisfactory erections.
For those who suffer from low testosterone, getting a hard erection can be difficult and maintaining the erection for the duration of sexual intercourse becomes even more of a challenge.
3. Low Amounts Of Semen
Another vital point regarding the symptoms of low testosterone is having low semen volume. Semen is the milky fluid that contains and prolongs the lifespan of the sperm. Those men with low testosterone can only produce a little amount of semen at the time of climax.
4. Mood Swings
Mood changes or mood swings are also something to consider if checking for symptoms of low testosterone. Mental focus, concentration, and mood can be negatively affected by low testosterone with clinical research have suggested that those men who have low levels of testosterone have higher chances of facing irritability and even depression.
5. Hair Loss
Loss of hair is also a sign of low testosterone in men as the hormone is responsible for the production of hair. While not all hair loss is accounted to having low testosterone since there are also inherited components to growing bald, a loss of body and facial hair can be a strong sign of low testosterone.
6. Decreased Bone Density
One of the most crucial problems with having low testosterone levels is the decline in bone density, also known as Osteoporosis. This condition is more common in women, but men with low testosterone levels can also suffer from decreasing bone density.
This low bone density is not easily noticeable but becomes apparent during an accident or fall as the bones are more susceptible to breaking or causing bone fractures. Increasing testosterone levels helps strengthen and produce more bone mass.
7. Increased Body Fat
After their 20s and 30s, it’s common for men to experience an increase in excess body fat but people who suffer from having low testosterone can also develop enlarged breast tissue, also known as gynecomastia. This condition is said to be caused when there is an imbalance between testosterone and estrogen in men.
8. Low Energy & Increased Fatigue
Feeling drained with low energy levels and extreme fatigue, are signs of low testosterone in men. These men often find it difficult to get pumped up for workouts or the gym and feel tired all the time, even after getting enough sleep and rest.
9. Decline In Muscle Mass
A very visible sign of low testosterone is the loss of muscle mass because this hormone is essential in the process of building muscle mass.
With a drop in testosterone, a man could work out at the gym for 4 hours a day everyday but still not be able to build his muscle mass due to the low levels of testosterone in his body.
Methods For Boosting Testosterone Levels:
If you have low testosterone or known someone who is showing signs of low testosterone, there are a number of ways to increase their testosterone levels, both temporarily and permanently. These testosterone boosting methods include:
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: Is where the doctor prescribes artificially produced testosterone to help replace the low levels of testosterone in the body. This method has shown to work for some men, but the benefits vary from person to person.
- Testosterone Injections: Are injections of steroids that can be expensive and painful. They often leave side effects like acne, hair loss, and rashes. Steroid injections can also cause drug dependency when used for extended periods of time.
- Testosterone Gels or Patches: Are placed directly on the skin where the artificial testosterone hormones seep into the skin, increasing levels of the hormone. The side effects of this method can include itching, blisters and skin irritation. The surface treated by the gels or patches also shouldn’t be touched by women or children as the artificial testosterone can be transferred into their body.
- Testosterone Boosting Supplements: Often contain natural ingredients as well as other clinically designed ingredients that work to boost the production of testosterone in the body. These pills are capable of giving stable benefits for men as the ingredients slowly permeate through the blood stream after being taken. Testosterone boosters are also side effect free when taken in the appropriate dosage and coupled with a balanced diet plan and exercise.
Out of all the testosterone boosting methods out there, it can be seen that testosterone boosting supplements are the most beneficial.
These supplements can be found at your local health store and even online if you prefer to order the products from the privacy of your home.
Our experts have evaluated some testosterone supplements with one product standing out from the rest regarding quality, ingredients, benefits and the price. This testosterone boosting supplement is called Alpha Plus Testosterone Booster.
What Is Alpha Plus Test?
By using natural ingredients like Tongkat Ali, the experts at Alpha Plus Test managed to make a supplement that naturally combats low testosterone in men. The proprietary formula of this testosterone booster gives a boost to your vitality, virility, and vascularity by raising testosterone levels. The ingredients also contain aphrodisiacs that help supercharge your libido and increase sexual performance.
The increase in performance is not limited to the bedroom, as the boost in testosterone allows for an improvement in stamina, endurance, muscle mass, strength, and energy levels. All this translates to taking your workout to the next level without injections, steroids or side effects.
How Does Alpha Plus Test Work?
The way Alpha Plus Testosterone Booster works is by promoting testosterone production in the adrenal glands. This increase allows your body to produce more nitric oxide.
The nitric oxide in the body helps improve blood flow and vasodilation. Vasodilation is the expansion of blood vessels to allow for more blood and oxygen to be carried.
This also helps widen arteries for more blood flow to the muscles across the body. The increase in oxygenated blood flow to the muscles reduces fatigue and improves recovery.
It also allows for more muscle mass to be built, improving your overall strength. The sexual benefits include harder and longer lasting erections in men due to the increased blood flow to the penile region engorging the penis, increasing its size.
Benefits Of Alpha Plus Test Booster:
While Alpha Plus Testosterone Booster is ideal for combating low testosterone, it contains a blend of powerful ingredients including Tongkat Ali which can also boost your workouts and enrich your sex drive with increased levels of testosterone.
Here is a list of the top benefits of this testosterone booster:
- Gives harder and longer lasting erections.
- Promotes blood flow to the penis.
- Improves mental focus and concentration.
- Supports sexual performance.
- Causes vasodilation.
- Increases energy levels.
- Helps burn fat faster.
- Increases penis size.
- Enhances recovery and combats fatigue.
- Improves muscle definition.
- Promotes sex drive.
- Reduces Cortisol levels.
- Increases Serotonin levels.
- Increases muscle mass and strength.
Alpha Plus Test is an online product that can be found on the manufacturer’s website who also offer a risk-free trial offer for those that would like to try the product out for themselves.
Alpha Plus Test Booster Alternative: Male Extra
If you want a quality sexual health booster, consider Male Extra over Alpha Plus Test Booster.
Male Extra provides clear details regarding the ingredients used.
On the other hand, Alpha Plus Test Booster fails to even provide a simple list of ingredients.
This fact, along with the unknown manufacturers and the trial offer scam make Alpha Plus Test undesirable.
Male Extra Benefits:
- Elevates nitric oxide levels
- Made with clinically proven ingredients
- Improves blood flow via vasodilation
- Boosts sex drive
- Provides harder and longer lasting erections
- Causes zero side effects
- May increase penis length and girth
- Made by a well-reputed supplement maker
- All orders are eligible for a full refund
- Available with direct purchase deals
Mikael is a health nutrition expert and loves mountain biking. Mikael started his health product research journey about 6 years ago and still loves doing it. Apart from spending time on his study, research & literature, he plays basketball regularly and is a fitness freak. Follow me on Linkedin