Apple Cider Vinegar Pills are the new craze that has taken over the weight loss community with manufacturers bringing out new ACV pills every other day. And if you are wondering about the reason for this new trend in weight loss, it’s because of the expectations of safe and effective weight loss that has been experienced with Apple Cider Vinegar.
While the pills are a recently popularized trend, the liquid version of Apple Cider Vinegar that we all have tried (and most have loved) has been around for a few years and has solidified its place in the weight loss community. So, why is it that ACV pills are getting popular? Do the pills really stimulate weight loss like the liquid? And should you ditch your Apple Cider Vinegar liquid for some of these pills? This article will answer all these questions.
- 1 Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Vs Liquid:
- 2 What Do Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Do?
- 3 Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Benefits:
- 4 Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Side Effects:
- 5 Clinical Studies On ACV Pills:
- 6 Do Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Work?
- 7 How To Avoid The Dangers Of Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar?
- 8 How To Take ACV Pills?
- 9 Apple Cider Vinegar With Garcinia Cambogia Pills:
- 10 Where Can I Buy Apple Cider Vinegar Pills?
- 11 What Are The Best Apple Cider Vinegar Pills?
- 12 Apple Cider Vinegar Pure:
- 13 My Recommendation Regarding Apple Cider Vinegar Pills:
- 14 Reference:
Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Vs Liquid:
If you were wondering if there is any real difference between taking Apple Cider Vinegar as a liquid or a pill, experts suggest that quality ACV pills provide the same results as the liquid.
That being said, while the benefits are similar for the pill and liquid, some disadvantages are missing in the pills and is the reason for the recent surge in popularity of ACV pills online. The downside I am talking about is the horrible smell of the Apple Cider Vinegar liquid and its worse taste.
Most ACV pills have been formulated with the extract of Apple Cider Vinegar while eliminating the strong smell and taste of the liquid. You also don’t have to worry about the strong vinegar damaging your teeth or esophagus when taking the pills.
Pills are also favored by experts who recommend Apple Cider Vinegar because there contain more of the active ingredients that help weight loss when compared to some of the over-filtered liquid Apple Cider Vinegar that can be found in stores. The pills are also easy to carry around and are not as prone to being spilled either. They are more convenient as well since you don’t have to worry about a glass bottle and spoon every time you have to take a dose of Apple Cider Vinegar.
What Do Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Do?
Apple Cider Vinegar is made from fermenting the fruit sugar in apple juice into alcohol. The bacteria then turn the alcohol into acetic acid which is what provides all the wonderful benefits of ACV pills. However, in liquid form, Apple Cider Vinegar has a strong smell and taste, making the newer pills more popular.
Acetic acid has been proven to be helpful for the health in a wide range of situations, from treating dandruff to improving heart health and controlling type 2 diabetes. And of course, there is the fact that it’s sold as an effective weight loss aid.
Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Benefits:
Now that we have established that ACV liquid and pills can provide the same results, it’s time we got into the heart of the matter and discuss the benefits of these pills. According to some of the promoters of such pills, there is no problem that ACV pills cannot cure. However, I was surprised to find that while such statements may be unfounded, some of the benefits that are claimed to be possible with ACV Pills are indeed true.
Here are the Apple Cider Vinegar benefits I found out about in my research to find the best Apple Cider Vinegar Pills:
- Weight Loss: The most prominent reason for the popularity of Apple Cider Vinegar is its effect of accelerating weight loss. This benefit is possible due to the Acetic acid in ACV which stimulates the metabolism and suppresses the appetite of the user. Because you can feel fuller after taking ACV pills, you are bound to eat less food, and the accelerated metabolic rate allows for an increased fat burn. The pills are also known to help suppress fat production and activate the fat burning capabilities of the body, allowing for effective weight loss.
- High Cholesterol Levels: Apple Cider Vinegar is known not just as a weight loss aid but also as a way to reduce cholesterol levels. By supporting the levels of Potassium and other nutrients in the blood, these pills can help bring high cholesterol levels down to safe levels. While this effect is gradual, it can be helpful for those who suffer from high cholesterol issues.
- High Blood Pressure: For those who suffer from high blood pressure, the acetic acid and potassium in Apple Cider Vinegar can be very beneficial and countering and controlling high blood pressure. This is possible because high blood pressure is often associated with having high sodium levels in the blood and since potassium from Apple Cider Vinegar can counter the rise in sodium, the pills may help improve your high blood pressure.
- Diabetes: It is well-documented that there are potent benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar on Diabetes for men and women with type 2 diabetes. This benefit is due to the pills being able to help lower blood sugar, especially for those with type 2 diabetes. The pills are also said to be effective for people who are pre-diabetic.
- Digestive Issues: A popular claim made by the manufacturers of ACV pills is the potential of the pills to combat digestive issues. My research found that these pills do help digestion including heartburn and indigestion as the pills help improve the overall health of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Cancer: While some manufacturers claim Apple Cider Vinegar can combat or cure cancer, I found the truth to be less ideal. According to my research, some studies on rats indicated that ACV can help kill cancer cells, but no trials have found conclusive evidence of the same results being possible in humans.
- Heart Disease: While ACV pills may not directly reduce the risk of heart disease, the reduced levels of cholesterol and blood pressure can contribute to a reduced risk of heart attacks.
- Other Benefits: Many people have found different ways in which to use Apple Cider Vinegar to improve their lives, including getting rid of skin tags to eliminating leg cramps and hiccups. While some of these benefits require the use of the liquid form of Apple Cider Vinegar, the pills also provide a variety of other benefits.
Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Side Effects:
The liquid Apple Cider Vinegar side effects, when taken over the recommended limit include throat burn, tooth enamel erosion, low potassium levels, digestion problems, or constipation. However, this is only possible if you drink too much of the liquid.
Clinical Studies On ACV Pills:
Unlike most of the weight loss and health-related dietary supplements, Apple Cider Vinegar is backed by clinical studies that provide the scientific evidence of the pill’s effectiveness.
Here are the clinical studies my research into Apple Cider Vinegar pills led me to find:
- A 2009 study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry observed the effects of Acetic acid in ACV on stored fat in the body. The researchers found the Acetic acid to stimulate the body’s fatty acid oxidation, increasing the fat burn experienced.
- A 2007 study published in Diabetes Care studied the effects of taking ACV on the fasting blood sugar levels of type 2 diabetic subjects. The results indicated that those who took Apple Cider Vinegar before sleeping experienced a 4% reduction in blood sugar levels in the morning. A similar study was also conducted in 2004 with a concurrent conclusion.
- A 2009 study published in the Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry considered the effects of ACV on obesity and weight loss. The results indicated that Acetic acid in vinegar was found to significantly reduce BMI, body weight, visceral fat area and other attributes indicating that ACV can help reduce body weight.
- A 2005 study published in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, researchers tried to find out if taking Apple Cider Vinegar could help reduce appetite and increase satiety in healthy subjects. The conclusion was that the subjects who took Apple Cider Vinegar eat, on average, around 200-300 calories less every day.
Do Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Work?
When I first came across an advertisement for these pills, I was not sure if they could provide the same results as the liquid I had previously tried. So, while I was skeptical and did my research which led me to find out that, yes, these ACV pills do work. According to my findings, if we use quality ACV pills, the results obtained can be similar to that of drinking quality Apple Cider Vinegar.
How To Avoid The Dangers Of Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar?
As we have mentioned before, drinking Apple Cider Vinegar can cause some side effects when too much of the liquid is consumed. The best way to avoid the dangers of drinking ACV is to instead go for the pills. However, if you already have a bottle of Apple Cider Vinegar at home and don’t want to throw it away, follow these simple precautions when drinking Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Dilute the liquid with water and drink through a straw to avoid tooth exposure
- Start with a small amount and slowly work up to your tolerance
- Rinse your mouth after taking Apple Cider Vinegar to limit enamel damage
- Ensure you don’t have allergies to Apple Cider Vinegar before taking the liquid
How To Take ACV Pills?
The pills for ACV are similar to other dietary supplements you may have come across. They are also easy to take with the recommendation of taking them with water. Depending on the brand of ACV pills you are buying and the dosage of the particular pill, you may need to take between one and three pills a day, either all at once or periodically throughout the day. Because they are pills, there is no concern for a bad aftertaste or smell like with the liquid either.
Apple Cider Vinegar With Garcinia Cambogia Pills:
In my research, I have come across many people suggesting others to use Apple Cider Vinegar pills and Garcinia Cambogia pills together for faster weight loss. In my opinion, ACV pills are capable of improving your weight loss effectively by themselves. However, I also find that most dietary supplements that contain Garcinia Cambogia should be compatible with the more popular ACV pills. But it’s always better to consult the doctor before taking multiple supplements together.
Where Can I Buy Apple Cider Vinegar Pills?
ACV pills can be purchased from a number of sources, including Amazon, GNC, and most health stores. They can also be purchased online for a more affordable cost and home-delivery. However, most of these suppliers provide different brands of pills with no one brand being available in all outlets.
What Are The Best Apple Cider Vinegar Pills?
It is difficult to pinpoint the best ACV pills in the market as there are far too many of them for me to review. However, taking a look at the user reviews of some of the top performing products in the market, I was able to confirm Apple Cider Vinegar Pure as an Apple Cider Vinegar pill worth considering.
Apple Cider Vinegar Pure:
Apple Cider Vinegar Pure is a US-made dietary supplement that is designed to help promote healthy weight loss by stimulating the metabolic rate of the body while suppressing appetite and preventing fat accumulation. The key ingredient used is pure Apple Cider Vinegar extract that is all-natural and contains 1250 mg of Apple Cider Vinegar.
I also found a number of user reviews and testimonials for Apple Cider Vinegar Pure that attested to the effective nature of these ACV pills. The information on this product I could find including the manufacturer who is well-known for their weight loss products called Vita Balance Limited, registered in the UK (Company No. 10283632). These guys have been providing quality products for a while with a good reputation in the supplement industry.
Apple Cider Vinegar Pure Benefits:
While we have already mentioned the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar, here are the specific benefits that have been promised by the folks at Vita Balance for those who use their pills:
- Improves natural metabolic rate
- Combats weight gain
- Enhances weight loss
- Suppresses appetite
- Prevents fat production and storage
- Natural ingredients used
- No binders, fillers or harmful additives included
- Ships to 26 countries
- Multi-buy deals available
- No reoccurring charges
- Affordable online prices
Apple Cider Vinegar Pure Cost:
While trying to find the best ACV pills, I found the price of Apple Cider Vinegar Pure to be affordable and attractive. I especially liked the multi-buy deal that can help save money.
The exclusive online deals for Apple Cider Vinegar Pure include:
- Buy 1 Bottle For USD 24.95
- Buy 2 Bottles For USD 46.96
- Buy 4 Bottles And Get 1 Free For USD 93.90
My Recommendation Regarding Apple Cider Vinegar Pills:
Apple Cider Vinegar is a proven method of getting slim, losing weight and getting healthy. The right ACV pills can provide the same time-tested results without the harsh taste and smell of the liquid. So, it’s clear to see who most people who want to try Apple Cider Vinegar are buying ACV pills instead of the liquid.
In case you are interested in ACV pills and want to try them yourself, there are a number of brands available online and in stores that provide the benefits you may be looking for. However, according to my analysis and review, Apple Cider Vinegar Pure is a good quality product, made from a well-reputed manufacturer, and can be found at a good price online. So, it is no surprise that my recommendation regarding Apple Cider Vinegar pills is for you to consider buying Apple Cider Vinegar Pure.
I am health and nutrition expert and have over 10 years of experience in the health & beauty industry. I am the co-founder of this website & currently studying medicine. Apart from my love for health, nutrition & beauty, I love researching on various topics. I Love swimming & take a dip in the pool whenever I can. Follow me on Google+ Linkedin & Pinterest.