Of all the skin problems people face throughout their lives, acne is said to be the most common and persistent. This skin condition doesn’t just affect our physical appearance but also has a big impact on our emotional health and social lives.
Many people who have moderate and severe acne face emotional problems like feeling isolated, unattractive, or even depressed. This is because most skin care problems that combat acne are only effective against mild cases of the skin condition.
For those with moderate or severe cases of acne, they often have to get expensive prescription treatments from their dermatologists that can cost up to $200 per month.
However, I just came across a new acne product that is said to provide you with prescription-grade strength product, without the prescription.
This product is called CleaRx and comes with three separate creams to get rid of even the most persistent acne.
What Is CleaRx?
This 3-step acne system is the first FDA registered maximum strength OTC acne regimen that is ideal for those who have moderate and severe acne.
CleaRx is designed by experts to allow the skin to get back its natural and healthy balance using advanced and clinically proven ingredients.
How Does It Work?
CleaRx uses a 3-step acne system that works together to help treat moderate to severe cases of acne in teenagers and adults. It can also be used by those who want to prevent more breakouts. Only high-quality natural components were used in the active ingredient list which ensures that you get the best acne treatment possible.
The formula used in the manufacturing process allows the creams to kill the bacteria that causes the acne. It also helps unblock the clogged pores as well as curing the skin lesions and normalizing the sebum production. The active ingredients also help combat inflammation and redness while ensuring that the skin stays undamaged as it rids the acne.
What Are The Pros Of Using CleaRx?
- It comes with three specially designed creams for maximum impact
- Works quickly to rid the acne and acne-producing bacteria
- Is created with a maximum strength formula comparable to prescription-grade products
- Helps clear and exfoliate the skin to prevent further acne breakouts
- Works to unblock the clogged pores to remove the acne
- Uses quality hydrating ingredients to moisturize and protect the skin
- Combats inflammation and redness that appears on the skin
- Designed to promote a healthy and even skin tone
- Doesn’t require a prescription to be purchased
- FDA registered product
- Product available online
- Comes at an affordable cost
What Are The Cons Of Using CleaRx?
- Can’t be purchased in stores
- Requires doctors approval if you have other skin problems
- Doesn’t provide a free trial
Step 1: CleaRx Exfoliating Cleanser
There are three products in the CleaRx system with the first being the Exfoliating Cleanser. This cleanser is formulated using advanced ingredients to help exfoliate your skin using fine beads that help unclog the pores and draw out the toxins in your skin. When used daily, you can experience your skin becoming clear, bright, and soft.
The ingredients in CleaRx Exfoliating Cleanser include:
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl betaine
- Disodium EDTA
Step 2: CleaRx Rejuvenating Moisturizer
After the Exfoliating Cleanser, comes the Rejuvenating Moisturizer which is designed to help relax and cool your skin. This is great for those who have dry, sensitive or itchy skin. Skin irritation and redness is common for those with moderate to severe acne, which is why CleaRx uses natural ingredients to hydrate and rejuvenate your skin.
The ingredients in CleaRx Rejuvenating Moisturizer include:
- Polysorbate 20
- Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) extract
- Dimethicone copolyol
- Algae (seaweed) extract
- Propylene glycol
- Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract
- Fucus vesiculosus (bladderwrack) extract
- Panax ginseng root extract
- Thymus vulgaris (thyme) extract
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice
Step 3: CleaRx Blemish Creme
The final step of the three-step CleaRx is the Blemish Creme. This is the most important part of the CleaRx system and is made from a proprietary formula that uses the maximum OTC strength ingredients like 10% benzoyl peroxide to give you anti-acne results like those from prescription drugs. Other than benzoyl peroxide, other ingredients also help combat acne and acne-producing bacteria.
The ingredients in CleaRx Blemish Creme include:
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Benzoyl alcohol
- C 13-14 isoparaffin
- Propylene glycol
- Laureth 7
- Caprylhydroxamic acid
What Do The Reviews Say About This Product?
Many users have provided first-hand reviews and testimonials about this product which can help in deciding on whether you want to buy CleaRx or not. In our research, we came across a number of these reviews.
What Is The Cost Of CleaRx?
If you order CleaRx from the official website of the product, you are entitled to get:
- Exfoliating Cleanser (4 FL OZ / 120 ml bottle)
- Rejuvenating Moisturizer (2 FL OZ / 60 ml bottle)
- Blemish Creme Maximum Strength Acne Medication (2 FL OZ / 60 ml tube)
- Quick Start Guide (easy-to-follow directions and tips for healthy unclogged skin)
One set of CleaRx 3-step system will last you for two months if you use it on a daily basis. The retail cost of getting CleaRx is $74.99, but if you order from the manufacturer’s website, you can get the same product for $49.95 if you want to make a One-Time Purchase.
However, if you want a 50% discount on your first order, you can opt for the Auto Delivery deal. This will cost you only $24.98 for the first two-month supply with a new set of CleaRx Acne Treatment being auto-delivered to your doorstep every 60 days.