A quality moisturizer is a skin care product that you need as part of your daily skincare routine if you want to prevent facial wrinkles and fine lines cropping up.
Another product you need to be using every day is an eye serum that targets the signs of aging that appear on the sensitive and fragile skin under and around the eyes.
One of the recently popular eye serums is Expert Lift iQ which helps correct skin aging and makes your eyes look brighter and healthier.
What Is Expert Lift iQ?
Expert Lift iQ is a new eye serum that uses advanced formulation to provide your delicate skin under the eyes with nutrients and peptides to boost skin health and tighten skin.
When used every day, you should notice a reduction in visible wrinkles and fine lines along with other signs of aging like dark circles, eye bags, and under-eye fatigue.
How Does It Work?
This anti-aging serum uses active ingredients that help reduce sagging skin, wrinkle visibility, skin discoloration and inflammation of the skin around your eyes.
This sensitive cream uses clinically tested and proven ingredients not to damage the skin while providing potent results in a matter of weeks.
What Are The Active Ingredients Used?
- Quercus Suber Bark Extract: Helps lift and firm puffiness and sagging skin under the eyes while smoothening uneven skin tone and rough skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Is a natural emollient rich in proteins, Vitamin E and essential minerals which help protect delicate skin from damage while helping keep pores clear for glowing skin.
- Creatine: Is a naturally produced amino acid that stimulates skin cell regeneration while boosting skin elasticity and moisture retention for improved skin hydration and health.
- Matrixyl 3000: Is made of two active peptides that boost collagen and elastin production to help reduce the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines while protecting skin as a potent antioxidant.
What Are The Side Effects Of This Product?
According to the research and review we have performed on Expert Lift iQ Advanced Skin Serum, there are no signs of any side effects being caused by using this product.
Other online user reviews and testimonials have also shown no side effects from using Expert Lift iQ with thousands of men and women using this serum on a daily basis for improved skin health.
Where Is This Eye Serum Available?
If you are interested in getting this eye serum, you can visit the official website and order the risk free trial offer for Expert Lift iQ.
This trial gives you the chance to enjoy the benefits of this serum by only paying for shipping and handling during checkout. Note that this offer is only available from the manufacturer’s website.
Should You Get This Serum?
Our analysis of Expert Lift iQ Eye Serum and the active ingredients has led us to believe that this skin care product is worth your money and time.
However, it should be noted that the product is only designed to be used by adults and that you should talk to your doctor if you have any skin health issues. Overall, Expert Lift iQ is a great product for the sensitive and delicate skin around your eyes.
Expert Lift iQ Alternative: XYZ Smart Collagen
Expert Lift iQ is an anti-aging serum that makes big claims with no scientific backing.
On the other hand, XYZ Smart Collagen uses a unique natural ingredient to stimulate natural collagen production.
In addition, it also works to revitalize and repair skin cells, possibly reversing skin aging.
Expert Lift iQ provides a free trial that is reported as a scam for overcharging its customers.
XYZ Smart Collagen, on the other hand, is available for a reasonable price.
XYZ Smart Collagen Benefits:
- Provides clinically proven results
- Improves collagen production
- Supports skin repair and revitalization
- May stop and reverse skin aging
- Works on sensitive skin (like around the eyes)
- Side-effect free skin care
- Tons of user reviews
- Provides worldwide shipping
- No hidden fees
I am health and nutrition expert and have over 10 years of experience in the health & beauty industry. I am the co-founder of this website & currently studying medicine. Apart from my love for health, nutrition & beauty, I love researching on various topics. I Love swimming & take a dip in the pool whenever I can. Follow me on Google+ Linkedin & Pinterest.