Follicle Fuel is a hair growth pill that makes use of clinically tested ingredients for visible results. It is manufactured by Jupiter Laboratories.
Follicle Fuel claims to work by providing your scalp and hair follicles with the hair nutrients they need. The vitamins and minerals in the supplement stimulate hair regrowth and revitalization.
This hair growth formula comes in pill form, meaning that you don’t have to deal with messy oils for hair growth. The official site for the product also indicates that no one has come forward with any complaints about side effects.
This review will describe the key facts about this hair growth supplement. You will be better equipped to make your decision on the best hair growth products after reading this in-depth review.
- 1 Follicle Fuel:
- 2 How Does Follicle Fuel Work?
- 3 Follicle Fuel Benefits:
- 4 Follicle Fuel Ingredients:
- 5 What Is The Price For Follicle Fuel?
- 6 Bad Reviews & Customer Service:
- 7 Follicle Fuel Review Summary:
- 8 Follicle Fuel Alternative:
- 9 FAQs
- 9.1 Can Follicle Fuel Combat Chemotherapy-Induced Hair Loss?
- 9.2 What’s The Recommended Dosage For This Supplement?
- 9.3 Who Are The Manufacturers?
- 9.4 Is This A Male-Only Product?
- 9.5 How Fast Does The Pill Work At Improving Hair Health?
- 9.6 Can Follicle Fuel Be Used By Those With Medical Conditions That Require Prescription Medication?
- 9.7 Can Those Who Are Under 18 Get Hair Growth With This Pill?
- 9.8 What’s The Ideal Time To Start Taking This Hair Growth Pill?
- 9.9 Was Follicle Fuel featured on Shark Tank?
- 9.10 What’s The Final Price For FollicleFuel?
- 9.11 Do The Prices Include Shipping?
- 9.12 Where Should You Buy This Pill?
- 9.13 Does Chemist Warehouse Sell Follicle Fuel?
- 9.14 Check The Best Price For Folexin
- 9.15 Read Folexin Review
Follicle Fuel is a potent hair growth supplement. It makes use of natural ingredients that include vitamins and minerals essential for rapid hair growth. It’s made with a proprietary formula that prevents side effects while providing long-term benefits.
This supplement works to increase hair growth, hair health, and hair quality within a few weeks. It’s reassuring to not find any unbelievable claims of instant results on the manufacturer’s website. This is because sites that contain such claims are often scams.
How Does Follicle Fuel Work?
There are a lot of technical details involved in how FollicleFuel helps you get stronger, thicker and fuller hair.
However, I have provided a simple explanation of how it claims to work for those not familiar with hair follicle cycles.
Follicle Fuel Blocks DHT:
High DHT (or Dihydrotestosterone) levels are known to result in hair loss. This hair loss can be combated by blocking DHT production.
So, FollicleFuel helps block DHT at the source to improve hair growth without any side effects.
Follicle Fuel Replenishes Missing Nutrients:
Poor hair health is often caused due to a lack of nutrients in the hair follicles. This pill contains vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that can help replenish the missing nutrients in your scalp.
Follicle Fuel Revitalizes The Hair Follicles:
Follicle Fuel improves blood flow to the scalp to counter the damage done to the hair follicles over the years.
It revitalizes the hair follicles to counter effects of oxidation.
Follicle Fuel Benefits:
- Faster Hair Growth: It helps speed up hair growth and promotes regrowth of hair.
This is done using the natural ingredients in the pills that stimulate the hair follicles to accelerate hair growth.
The nutrients in the supplement improve the quality and quality of hair grown.
- Stronger Hair: The pill strengthens your hair from the cellular level to counter the damage done. The sources of damage include the free radicals from sun rays, hair products, and chlorine (from swimming pools).
The stronger hair will result in a reduced chance of breakage and hair loss.
- Results Last For A Long Time: Unlike other hair growth products, it counters hair loss from the core issues.
This means that your hair will continue to stay healthy and lush, even after you stop using it.
However, if your hair doesn’t receive the necessary nutrients to stay healthy, your hair loss problems will eventually return.
Follicle Fuel Ingredients:
- Hydrolysed Marine Collagen
- Vitamin C
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin E
What Is The Price For Follicle Fuel?
Currently, you can only buy this from the official website. On the manufacturer’s website, there are three deals for buying Follicle Fuel:
- One bottle for AUD 69.99.
- Three bottles for AUD 46.66 per bottle.
- Five bottles for AUD 39.95 per bottle.
The makers call these good deals but I would not spend this much on something that lacks market reputation.
Bad Reviews & Customer Service:
Here are some independent Follicle Fuel reviews. It’s strange that the makers reply to such reviews in such a manner.
For more reviews, visit the Amazon Follicle Fuel page.
Follicle Fuel Review Summary:
If you are someone who wants to counter hair loss, there are better & cheaper products available online. Unlike Follicle Fuel, these products are backed by reputed manufacturers & positive customer reviews. For those who want lush, long, thick, and strong hair, there are products that are far better.
I would NOT recommend this hair growth pill as it lacks reputation, trust & third-party reviews. There are much better products available in the market which are 100% trustworthy.
Check our list of best hair growth products.
Follicle Fuel Alternative:
Folexin is the Follicle Fuel alternative that has been receiving lots of positive reviews from its customers. Made by a well-reputed company, Folexin is made of solid ingredients known to prevent hair loss and boost hair growth.
The ingredients in Folexin number 15 while Follicle Fuel only has 6 active ingredients. The user reviews for Follicle Fuel are also quite negative with many claiming to experience no benefits after months of use.
In the case of Folexin, you may be able to experience hair growth within the first few weeks of use.
Here are some Folexin Pros:
- Made with ingredients backed by scientific studies.
- Made by well-reputed manufacturers who are in the industry for years.
- Strengthens existing hair & promotes new growth.
- Backed by tons of positive customer reviews.
- Discount coupon code available.
- Free bottle offers available.
The Ingredients in Folexin:
- Grape Seed Extract
- NoriYaki (Thallus)
- AlpaLipoic Acid
- Pantothenic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Thionine (50 mg)
Can Follicle Fuel Combat Chemotherapy-Induced Hair Loss?
This supplement won’t work for those undergoing chemotherapy treatments.
What’s The Recommended Dosage For This Supplement?
Take one pill with your lunch and the second with dinner. You can also take them with water if you choose.
Who Are The Manufacturers?
Jupiter Laboratories from Ireland manufactures this product.
Is This A Male-Only Product?
You can use this pill for thicker and fuller hair, regardless of gender.
How Fast Does The Pill Work At Improving Hair Health?
It can take a few weeks to show results. I found user testimonials suggesting visible results can range from 2 to 8 weeks from start.
Can Follicle Fuel Be Used By Those With Medical Conditions That Require Prescription Medication?
It is unlikely that your prescription meds are going to interact with this natural supplement negatively. However, it’s always a good idea to talk to your doctor if you have any concerns.
Can Those Who Are Under 18 Get Hair Growth With This Pill?
Regrettably, children shouldn’t use this pill without their doctor’s permission.
What’s The Ideal Time To Start Taking This Hair Growth Pill?
It’s never too late to start your hair regrowth. However, these pills are most effective at the initial stage of hair loss.
Was Follicle Fuel featured on Shark Tank?
No. As per our knowledge, Follicle Fuel was never featured on either Shark Tank or Dragon’s Den.
What’s The Final Price For FollicleFuel?
A month’s supply comes up to EUR 44.99. The three month supply costs EUR 89.98. While the five-month supply costs EUR 134.97.
Do The Prices Include Shipping?
All orders from the official site come with free shipping.
Where Should You Buy This Pill?
The best place to buy Follicle Fuel is from the official website. This is where you get the prices and latest deals for the product.
Does Chemist Warehouse Sell Follicle Fuel?
No. Chemist Warehouse does not sell Follicle Fuel. In fact, i is sold online only.