MelaLuna Sleep Aid is the pill to buy if you’re looking for a non-habit forming sleeping pill. At least, this is what the guys who promote this product online are saying.
But what’s the real truth behind this sleeping aid that doesn’t need a doctor’s prescription. And will this not cause dependency issues like with Xanax?
- 1 MelaLuna Sleep Aid:
- 2 How Does MelaLuna Work?
- 3 What’s Unique About MelaLuna?
- 4 What Are MelaLuna Benefits?
- 5 Does MelaLuna Work As Fast As Prescription Sleeping Pills?
- 6 What Are The Six Ingredients In MelaLuna Sleep Aid?
- 7 How To Get Better Sleep By Using MelaLuna?
- 8 What Is The Cost Of Buying MelaLuna Online?
- 9 MelaLuna Review Summary And Recommendation:
- 10 The FAQs:
MelaLuna Sleep Aid:
This is an online product that claims to help you fall asleep faster with a better quality of sleep.
Like most similar products, it comes in pill form and needs to be taken two hours before going to bed. It also doesn’t put you into a coma-like (deep sleep) state, like from Xanax.
Still, the information online for this product is encouraging for anyone struggling with sleep problems.
The Claims Made On The Official MelaLuna Website:
- Let’s you fall asleep faster
- Gives you deeper and more restful sleep
- Helps your mind relax
- Reduces mental stress
- Improves mental energy levels
- Promotes cognitive function
How Does MelaLuna Work?
This supplement claims to work by boosting the levels of some neurotransmitters and hormones in the body. When the right neurotransmitters in the brain are triggered, your mind relaxes. This helps reduce your stress levels while promoting healthier sleep patterns.
What’s Unique About MelaLuna?
The unique feature of MelaLuna is its non-habit forming formula.
This formula allows you to get the same results as a sleeping pill. However, it prevents you from becoming dependent on the pills to get to sleep.
This leads to you being able to use the pills for months, and without a prescription.
What Are MelaLuna Benefits?
- Improves Sleep Quality: The pills help improve your sleep-wake cycles for better sleep.
- Helps You Relax: The pills help you relax by lowering stress levels and promoting serotonin levels.
- Boosts Mental Energy Levels: The pills improve mental performance and energy levels.
- Combats Insomnia: The pills help you by getting into REM sleep faster and for longer.
Does MelaLuna Work As Fast As Prescription Sleeping Pills?
This non-prescription sleeping aid is made from all-natural ingredients. On the other hand, most prescription-strength sleeping pills are formulated with lab-created chemicals.
These artificially created chemicals work very quickly because they are designed for that specific function. Some pills like Xanax can knock you out within minutes.
There are additional benefits to products like MelaLuna, since the pills:
- Don’t cause dependency
- Are safe to take in the long-run
- Have safe and side-effect free ingredients
What Are The Six Ingredients In MelaLuna Sleep Aid?
- Chamomile Flower:
This ingredient contains phenolic flavonoids that are known to promote relaxation and better sleep. Chamomile flower extract also helps reduce stress and anxiety.
This ingredient is found to regulate the sleep-wake cycles with higher levels of Melatonin in the body promotes sleepiness.
- Valerian Extract:
This ingredient can act as a sedative in the brain and nervous system. It has shown to help in falling asleep faster. Valerian extract also combats insomnia, anxiety, and mental stress.
This ingredient is a naturally present amino acid. In the body, this amino acid helps increase levels of melatonin and serotonin. This results in improved sleep quality and better sleep-wake cycles.
- Passion Flower:
This ingredient is known to combat generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) by increasing GABA levels. This results in lowered anxiety, nervousness, and insomnia.
- Lemon Balm:
This ingredient promotes GABA levels in the brain to help calm the mind. It’s proven to be effective at increasing neurotransmitter and hormone levels in the brain. This leads to a reduction in insomnia, anxiety, and restlessness.
The ingredients in this pill are all-natural and safe for everyday use. They also don’t contain Gluten and are made in the US.
How To Get Better Sleep By Using MelaLuna?
- About 1-2 hours before sleeping, take 2 MelaLuna pills with some water.
- Within the 2 hours, you should feel sleepy and doze off into dreamland.
- After your body has rested, you’ll wake up fresh and ready for a brand new day.
What Is The Cost Of Buying MelaLuna Online?
- One bottle deal for $59.95
- Five bottle deal for $149.95 ($37.49 ea.)
- Eight bottle deal for $199.95 ($24.99 ea.)
These deals are available to US residents with FREE shipping when purchased on the official site.
MelaLuna Review Summary And Recommendation:
More doctors are starting to promote MelaLuna and similar non-prescription sleeping pills. This is because more and more Americans are struggling with sleeping problems, especially insomnia.
MelaLuna is designed specifically to counter insomnia and improve sleep quality. This product provides a natural alternative to those who don’t want to use a habit-causing prescription drug.
That said, MelaLuna isn’t as fast-acting as prescription pills. But considering the advantages and disadvantages, MelaLuna is worth buying for most people.
Q: What’s the recommended dosage?
A: The recommended dosage is two pills a night two hours before bed.
Q: How long does one bottle last?
A: Each bottle contains 60 pills that should last you at least 30 days.
Q: Can teenagers use this pill safely?
A: Under-18s shouldn’t use this supplement without a doctor’s consent.
Q: Is this pill safe for pregnant women?
A: We didn’t find any tests on the safety of this supplement for pregnant/nursing women. So, contact your doctor before starting this supplement.
Q: Is MelaLuna an American product?
A: MelaLuna is a US-made supplement.
Q: Can I stop using the pills and be able to sleep without any aid?
A: Yes. These are non-habit forming supplements.
Q: Are these pills available on Amazon.com or the GNC website?
A: MelaLuna Sleep Aid is not available on Amazon or GNC. They’re only purchasable from the manufacturer’s site.Modified on