Mindzr is a new brain-boosting pill that claims to boost mental focus and clarity. The pills are made in USA and claim to improve the overall health of the brain.
Yes, nootropics do help in improving your focus & memory. People have benefited from such smart pills lately.
Obviously, this does not mean that all such pills work as per claims. In this article, we will take a look at Mindzr Nootropic supplement and determine if it really works or is just another scam.
- 1 Do You Really Need Pills Like Mindzr?
- 2 Mindzr Ingredients In Its CEREBR Blend:
- 3 Mindzr Benefits:
- 4 Dosage For Mindzr Pills:
- 5 Mindzr Side Effects:
- 6 Precautions Before Buying Mindzr:
- 7 Cost To Buy Mindzr:
- 8 Manufacturers & Contact Info For Mindzr Pills:
- 9 Mindzr 30-Day Money Back Guarantee:
- 10 Authenticity Of Ordering Mindzr:
- 11 Mindzr Review Conclusion:
Do You Really Need Pills Like Mindzr?
We should know that brain pills do not usually cure any disease. So, if you have some problems which are related to the brain, please do not expect such pills to do some magic.
These pills can help you focus more or improve memory. Some people swear by such pills as they have felt better and more energetic after using smart pills.
Hence, smart pills can give you that boost in your daily routine, especially at work.
If you experience any of these symptoms, then you can try taking Mindzr:
- Loss of memory – Not able to remember your wives/husbands birthday.
- Difficulty remembering something – What you ate last night.
- Difficulty concentrating – Not able to concentrate on something.
- Lack of focus – Not able to focus at work.
- Lack of motivation – Feeling depressed or demotivated.
- Extremely low energy – Feeling tired most of the time.
- Less able to perform mentally – Not good at mental skills.
Mindzr Ingredients In Its CEREBR Blend:
- Vitamin B12 – Deficiency of cobalamin or Vitamin B12 has shown to cause neurological problems in the elderly. Hence, keeping a right balance of Vitamin B12 can help improve brain power.
- Folic Acid (2mg) – Folic Acid improves mood and cognitive function in older people. It is important for the functioning of the nervous system.
- L – Glutamine – Plays a major role in the brain is that of a precursor of the neurotransmitter amino acids.
- Taurine – Mimics actons of certain neurotransmitters. Taurine is known to help with stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Alcar (Acetyl Carnitine) – ALCAR maintains healthy acetylcholine levels in the brain. It works as an oxidant to remove toxins from the brain.
- DMAE (Dimethylethanolamine Bitartrate) – DMAE is responsible to boost certain neurotransmitters. It plays a role in arousal, memory, learning, and the ability of the brain to respond to injury.
- NALT (N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine) – NALT helps produce norepinephrine and dopamine. It helps the brain to be active in extreme situations like stress or cold.
- Water Hyssop (Bacopa Monnieri Extract) – Also known as Brahmi, this “wonder herb” has been used for centuries. Bacopa Monnieri Extract is known to work for people with ADHD, allergic conditions & irritable bowel syndrome.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract – Studies have shown that Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract has been effective in the treatment of Dementia. This leaf extract improves the blood circulation in the brain which improves cognitive functions and avoids brain damage.
- Phosphatidylserine (640 mg) – This is a major ingredient in Mindzr pills. Phosphatidylserine plays an important role in keeping your mind and memory sharp. This fatty substance decreases with age and keeping the right balance can help the overall brain health.
- Improved Memory
- Improved Focus
- Higher Energy Levels
- Higher Concentration Levels
- Better Handling With Stress & Depression
- Improvement in Overall Health Of the Brain
People have different reactions to such pills. It might just improve energy levels in some, while others might experience better focus.
It all comes to the age and lifestyle of the person. Hence, some might experience all the benefits while some might experience just a few.
Dosage For Mindzr Pills:
Each bottle of Mindzr brain pills comes with 60 capsules. The official website says that you should take one capsule every morning. But, the bottle says you should take two.
I personally recommend taking 2 capsules before you start your day. Do not take them at night as it might affect your sleep negatively.
Mindzr Side Effects:
There are no known side effects if you do not exceed 2 pills a day. Please note that taking more pills will not make you smarter.
Hence, stick to the right dosage to avoid any health issues.
Precautions Before Buying Mindzr:
I personally don’t see any major concerns with these pills.
But the official website says that you should not take Mindzr if:
- You are on blood thinning medications.
- If you have stomach inflammation/ulcers serious digestion and/or liver problems.
- Do not use if you are under 18.
If you are suffering from any major illness, please show the bottle to your Doctor. We always advise people to talk to your Doctor in case you are already on medication.
Cost To Buy Mindzr:
- Buy 5 Bottles for USD 37.99/each. Save $356
- Purchase 3 Bottles for USD 43.33/each. Save $198
- Buy 1 Bottle for USD 59.99
All orders come with Free Shipping.
Manufacturers & Contact Info For Mindzr Pills:
- Address – PO 30111-45 Salt Lake City, Utah 84130
- Customer Care Number – 877.420.0934 (24 hours Mon-Fri, 8AM – 8PM Sat & Sun)
Mindzr 30-Day Money Back Guarantee:
Mindzr pills come with a 30-day money back guarantee. This means that if you are not happy with this supplement, you can return the product within 30 days.
Just contact the customer care department and provide your Return Authorization Number (RAN).
Not many manufacturers provide such a guarantee. This certainly shows that the makers have a proven product.
Authenticity Of Ordering Mindzr:
Technically, the seller website uses the SSL security protocol. It uses authorize.net as their payment gateway.
This shows that the makers take the customer security seriously. The contact information is shared on the website. This shows that this company is genuine.
Mindzr Review Conclusion:
The quality ingredients in this pill impress me. Every ingredient has its own advantages in helping the brain positively.
My only worry here is that these pills are new in the market. Hence, there are not many customer reviews available.
If you are looking for an alternative, I would suggest looking at Noocube pills. Noocube is a much-reputed brand with tons of positive customer reviews.
However, if you’re dead-set on buying Mindzr, check out their official website before placing your order.Modified on