Nootrogen is a Nootropic pill which has been making claims of providing positive results.
A lot of smart pills have been hitting the market every day because people are finding them to be beneficial.
At BeautyToHealth.com, we review products which are above average as compared to other products.
Today, we look at another Nootropic pill which has hit the online market. This one is known as Nootrogen.
- 1 What is Nootrogen?
- 2 Who Makes Nootrogen?
- 3 Ingredients in Nootrogen:
- 4 Does This Brain Pill Really Work?
- 5 Are There Any Side Effects?
- 6 Who Can Use Nootrogen?
- 7 How To Take Nootrogen?
- 8 Our Take on This Product:
- 9 Discount Codes & Coupons:
- 10 Where To Buy?
- 11 Nootrogen Cost
- 12 Nootrogen
- 13 Pros
- 14 Cons
What is Nootrogen?
Nootrogen is a smart pill which claims to increase memory, concentration, motivation, and mood. These pills come in a bottle which consists total 60 capsules. The cost of each bottle comes to around USD 28 including shipping after discount. Ordering two or more bottles gives you a further discount on the overall cost.
Who Makes Nootrogen?
Nootrogen is manufactured by a company called Vita Balance Limited. This is a private limited company located in England and Wales at 112 London Road, Bromley, England, BR1 3RL (Company No: 10283632).
Nootrogen follows the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and is manufactured under an FDA registered facility.
Ingredients in Nootrogen:
It is of utmost importance to check the ingredients in such pills.
The ingredients in Nootrogen include:
- Dimethylaminoethanol – Also known as DMAE, this ingredient increases the levels of choline in the blood and brain. Choline is responsible for an increase in acetylcholine which is a very important neurotransmitter in the brain. For years, DMAE has been used to treat children with hyperactive disorders. DMAE has also helped in increased attention span, decreased irritability and improvement in performance.
- Glutamic Acid – The primary biochemical use of Glutamic Acid is again to increase the levels of choline. Apart from this, it also increases production of the neurotransmitters gamma-aminobutyric acid and glycine.
- Acetylcholine – Acetylcholine works as a neurotransmitter in the brain. This ingredient improves the brain power of learning and memorizing.
- Magnesium – Magenisum has proven to enhance the learning abilities. It is also responsible for improving the working, long and short-term memory.
- Bacopa Extract – Bacopa is a plant which has been used to cure problems related to the brain. Bacopa plant extract helps in improving memory. It is also widely used to cure problems like ADHD, Alzheimers, Dementia & Depression.
- Vitamin B3 – Also known as Niacin, this ingredient helps in reducing problems related to brain functions. These problems may include memory loss, sleep problems, difficulty to focus, erratic mood swings and delayed brain response.
- Vitamin B5 – Hormonal changes can directly affect moods of people. Studies have shown that Vitamin B5 helps in regulating the hormonal levels. This helps in keeping a high level of alertness and concentration.
- Vitamin B6 – There are several benefits of Vitamin B6 for the brain. There might not be much evidence on this, but this ingredient helps in improving the cognitive function of the brain.
Does This Brain Pill Really Work?
If you look at the ingredients used, this smart pill does look promising. It has all the right ingredients in proper quantities which can help boost brain power.
The reviews on the website look good and it seems that people are getting benefited by using Nootrogen.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Nootrogen is made using all-natural products and hence should be safe to use. There are no known or reported side-effects of these pills.
Who Can Use Nootrogen?
Anyone who is looking to improve their overall brain power in terms of memory, concentration, focus etc. can try these pills.
The pills are manufactured in an FDA registered facility so they can be safe to use. However, it is highly recommended to talk to your Doctor in case you have some major health issues or are taking some other medications.
How To Take Nootrogen?
The bottle contains 60 capsules of 30 servings. That means you can take 2 pills in a day. You can take them together or few hours apart.
Our Take on This Product:
What We Like About Nootrogen:
- The Ingredients look promising which can help the overall brain functions.
- Made in GMP and FDA registered facility.
- Has various offers where you get discounts and free bottles.
- Has a global distribution to 47 countries.
- Comes with Price Match Promise.
- There are no rebills or recurring payments. You only pay when you buy the product.
- The checkout page is secured and payments are accepted via Paypal which is a trusted source.
What We Don’t Like:
- The manufacturer’s do not provide any free trial bottles.
Discount Codes & Coupons:
You may use the following coupon codes to get a discount:
- FIVE$38300575 – Gives you a discount of 5%
- VTA25 – Gives you a discount of 25%
Just like any other promo, these discount coupon codes may expire any time.
Where To Buy?
The best place to buy Nootrogen is directly from the manufacturer’s website.
|Offer||1 Bottle||2 Bottles||3 Bottles|
|Get Free Bottles||0||0||1|