Profollica and its 2-step anti-hair loss treatment claim to reverse hair fall and combat male pattern baldness.
According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, over 50 million American men have Male Pattern Baldness (Androgenetic alopecia) (1).
- 1 What Is Profollica?
- 2 How Does It Work?
- 3 Profollica Benefits:
- 4 Clinical Trial For Trichogen (Hair Growth):
- 5 Profollica Ingredients In The Daily Supplement:
- 6 Profollica Ingredients In The Activator Gel:
- 7 Profollica Reviews By Real Users:
- 8 Where To Buy Profollica?
- 9 Profollica Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo:
- 10 Final Verdict For Profollica Review:
- 11 FAQs:
- 11.1 Q: How fast can I see results with Profollica?
- 11.2 Q: Can I use this if I have afro-textured hair?
- 11.3 Q: Which doctors recommend/endorse Profollica?
- 11.4 Q: What about any hidden Profollica side effects?
- 11.5 Q: Who is the maker of Profollica?
- 11.6 Q: Why is this product sold without requiring a prescription?
- 11.7 Q: Will this product help women suffering from hair fall?
- 11.8 Q: Can I buy Profollica from the UK?
What Is Profollica?
When used together, these products help stimulate hair growth from the inside out while reversing hair fall and male pattern baldness.
This 2-step hair loss treatment is available online as a combo or as individual products.
However, the experts recommend using the combo as this was designed to work in synergy to maximize the hair growth in men.
Profollica Hair Loss System Steps:
How Does It Work?
In fact, this is why the primary goal of Profollica is to suppress the overproduction of DHT.
The lowered DHT levels help reactivate the dormant hair follicles that were previously inactive in the Anagen stage (growth phase).
The decline in DHT production is possible due to the natural ingredients used, including Trichogen.
In addition to the DHT-suppressing ingredients, other components were hand-selected to aid in the hair regrowth process.
Additionally, these components contain vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that are beneficial for hair growth.
That is to say, there are a total of 45 active ingredients in the Daily Supplement and Activator Gel.
- Profollica reverses hair loss/hair fall
- Enhances hair regrowth
- Lowers DHT levels
- Increases blood and nutrient supply to the scalp
- Regulates sebum production
- Repairs dry/damaged hair
- Prevents shrinkage of the hair follicles
- Improves hair texture and quality
- Enhances hair strength to reduce hair breakage
- Combats oxidation stress damage
- Supports scalp health
- Strengthens and revitalizes hair follicles
- Reduces graying hair
Clinical Trial For Trichogen (Hair Growth):
- 90% of participants saw a visible reduction in overall hair loss.
- 5% of participants were satisfied with their enhanced hair growth rate.
- 5% of participants were satisfied with their denser hair volume.
- 45% of participants saw a reduction in hair loss during sleep.
- 41% of participants saw a reduction in hair loss after their shower.
- 24% of participants saw a reduction in hair loss while combing their hair.
To get these results, the trial was conducted by Laboratoires Sérobiologiques S.A (France) on Profollica’s active ingredient, Trichogen (3).
Profollica Ingredients In The Daily Supplement:
- Chlorophyll (30 mg): Boosts blood circulation (4).
- Biotin (600 mcg): Promotes hair strength and volume (5).
- L-Alanine (4 mg): Supports the immune system (6).
- Niacin (40 mg): Boosts blood flow to the hair follicles (7).
- L-Arginine (4 mg): Promotes nitric oxide levels and hair growth (8, 9).
- Iodine (100 mcg): Combats hair fall-causing Iodine-deficiency (10).
- L-Cysteine (40 mg): Elevates keratin levels and boosts hair growth (11).
- L-Glycine (4 mg): Prevents muscle loss and promotes tissue repair (12).
- L-Tyrosine (4 mg): Enhances melanin production (13).
- L-Glutamic Acid (4 mg): Supports the immune system (14).
- L-Lysine (4 mg): May lower DHT levels for faster hair growth (15).
- Pantothenic Acid (92 mg): Improves hair health by combating hair thinning (16).
- L-Proline (4 mg): Elevates collagen levels (17).
- L-Leucine (4 mg): Elevates hormone levels and improves muscle gain (18).
- Folic Acid (400 mcg): Elevates red blood cell levels and blood flow to the scalp (19).
- L-Methionine (4 mg): Enhances hair follicle health (20).
- L-Valine (4 mg): Regulates blood sugar and elevates energy levels (21).
- Manganese Gluconate (10 mg): Combats hair loss-causing Manganese-deficiency (22).
- L-Histidine (4 mg): Improves maintenance of the myelin sheath of nerves (23).
- L-Phenylalanine (4 mg): Promotes melanin production (24).
- L-Tryptophan (4 mg): Supports natural hair gain (25).
- Zinc Oxide (20 mg): Supports hair gain (26).
- L-Isoleucine (4 mg): Boosts hemoglobin production and wound-healing (27).
- PABA (30 mg): Improves hair color (28).
- L-Serine (4 mg): Acts as a precursor for Glycine and Cysteine (29).
- L-Aspartic Acid (4 mg): Enhances prolactin production for faster hair gain (30).
- Vitamin B-12 (6 mg): Combats a deficiency in Vitamin B12 (31).
- L-Threonine (4 mg): Promotes collagen synthesis (32).
Profollica Ingredients In The Activator Gel:
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract: Supports hair follicle health (33).
- Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract: Blocks production of DHT (34).
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: Improves protein levels (35).
- Trichogen: Proven to visibly improve hair growth for 90% of men (36).
- Glucosamine HCl: Combats inflammations for better hair health (37).
- Acetyl Tyrosine: Promotes melanin levels (38).
- Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract:Promotes antibacterial properties (39).
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract: Boosts blood flow for improved hair growth (40).
- Zinc Gluconate: Reduces sebum overproduction (41).
- Citrulline: Boosts protein production for better hair growth (42).
- Arginine: Improves nitric oxide levels and blood flow (43).
- Biotin: Regulates hair loss and promotes hair growth (44).
- Niacinamide: Elevates blood flow to the scalp (45).
- Arctium Majus Root Extract: Antioxidant that supports hair growth (46).
- Ornithine HCl: Boosts protein levels (47).
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: Acts as a natural antioxidant (48).
- Calcium Pantothenate: Combats hair thinning (49).
Profollica Reviews By Real Users:
is sold online for a while now with a number of real user reviews available. Some of these have included before/after pictures to prove that Profollica works.
I also found a few reviews about this product not working fast enough. However, all these comments admitted to only using the products for under a month.
Where To Buy Profollica?
Like most affordable hair-care products, Profollica is exclusively sold online from its official website. Every purchase also comes with competitive pricing and worldwide shipping.
- 1-month supply of Profollica 2-step anti-hair loss treatment.
- 3-month supply
- 6-month supply of Profollica with FREE US Shipping.
To get the most up-to-date prices for these deals to buy Profollica, visit the official site.
You can also get an added discount by using ‘124491’ as the coupon code.
Accordingly, the shipping fees range from $12.99 (7-10 day delivery) and $36.99 (overnight delivery).
You can also order and pay online, through fax, or mail order.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee:
You can get a full refund on the purchase price if you return the box within the 60-day refund period.
This refund policy also comes with a ‘no questions asked’ rule, so long as the refund request is processed within the refund period.
Profollica Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo:
While not part of the 2-step anti-hair loss treatment, Profollica also sells an anti-hair loss shampoo.
This product is designed to replace the harsh and harmful shampoos while promoting hair repair and rejuvenation.
Final Verdict For Profollica Review:
To better understand the advantages and disadvantages, let’s look at the pros and cons list for Profollica:
- Uses clinically proven ingredients with hair nutrients
- Non-prescription anti-hair loss treatment
- Doctor-recommended product
- Lowers DHT levels to safe levels
- Revitalizes hair growth for stronger, thicker, and shinier hair
- Popular with users
- Can be purchased online from the official site
- Available with worldwide shipping
- Every order is eligible for the 60-day money-back guarantee
- Most effective on hair fall caused by overproduction of DHT
- Only for men (not ideal for women)
- Experts advise using it for at least 60 days for visible hair growth
Looking at this list, it’s clear that the benefits of using Profollica are numerous.
So, if you are a man suffering from hair loss due to male pattern baldness, you should consider using Profollica.
Q: How fast can I see results with Profollica?
A: It’s advised to use the product for at least two months before you expect to see results. This is normal as hair grows at a rate of ½” per month for most adults.
Q: Can I use this if I have afro-textured hair?
A: Profollica is effective on all hair types.
Q: Which doctors recommend/endorse Profollica?
A: Dr. Karen Vieira, Ph.D., MSM, and Dr. Dave David, MD. Have endorsed this hair growth product and its claims.
A: There have been no reports of side effects from men using Profollica.
Q: Who is the maker of Profollica?
Q: Why is this product sold without requiring a prescription?
A: Many hair loss products require a prescription to be purchased. However, this one uses natural ingredients to suppress DHT levels and stimulate hair growth.
Q: Will this product help women suffering from hair fall?
A: It can help women, but the results won’t be as noticeable as when used by men.
Q: Can I buy Profollica from the UK?
A: Profollica available with worldwide shipping at reasonable rates when purchased from the official website.
I am health and nutrition expert and have over 10 years of experience in the health & beauty industry. I am the co-founder of this website & currently studying medicine. Apart from my love for health, nutrition & beauty, I love researching on various topics. I Love swimming & take a dip in the pool whenever I can. Follow me on Google+ Linkedin & Pinterest.