Sildera Rx was brought to my attention by SamTheFam82.
It seems that he thought that it looked a little shady and figured that he should ask someone before buying it himself.
And since he was looking for a male enhancement supplement, he didn’t want to ask people he knew in real life, so he contacted me.
So, I figured that Sildera Rx was worth looking into. After all, it seemed to present many of the red flags for scams I’ve come across in my time doing product reviews at beautytohealth.com.
- 1 Sildera Rx:
- 2 What Are The Claimed Benefits Of Sildera Rx?
- 3 What Are The Ingredients In Sildera Rx?
- 4 Who Makes Sildera Rx?
- 5 What Do Sildera Rx Reviews By Real People Say?
- 6 Are There Any Side Effects For Sildera Rx?
- 7 Where To Buy Sildera Rx?
- 8 Why Do People Claim Sildera Rx To Be A Scam?
- 9 What Is My Verdict For Sildera Rx Review?
- 10 Sildera Rx Alternative: Male Extra
- 11 Sildera Rx
- 12 Pros
- 13 Cons
This is achieved by using clinically proven ingredients that are proven to improve sexual performance.
However, I did notice a few discrepancies on the official site:
- The list of ingredients on the official site fails to mention Ginkgo Biloba, Maca Root, and Fenugreek Extract.
- There is a mention of name ‘RopaxinRx’ one section of the official site.
This indicates that this site may have been selling this other product before selling . This is a big red flag of a supplement being a fly-by-night product*.
What Are The Claimed Benefits Of Sildera Rx?
- Provides harder and longer-lasting erections
- Improves sexual staying power
- Boosts sex drive and passion
- Provides enhanced sexual performance
- Increases penis size
What Are The Ingredients In Sildera Rx?
- L-Arginine: Proven to boost nitric oxide levels and improve blood flow to the penis for better erection health.
- Ginseng: Proven to effectively combat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation issues.
- Horny Goat Weed: Proven to be a potent aphrodisiac that improves libido and boosts nitric oxide levels.
- Muira Puma: Proven to combat erectile dysfunction and provide harder erections.
- Saw Palmetto Berry: Proven to improve prostate health and combat sexual dysfunction in men.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Proven to boost natural testosterone production.
- Maca Root: Proven to improve male fertility, testosterone levels, and semen quality.
- Fenugreek: Proven to boost testosterone levels and enhance sexual performance.
All these ingredients are clinically proven. However, we don’t know the quantity of each ingredient that makes 330 mg blend for Sildera Rx.
My opinion: It’s probably not enough to provide any reasonable amount of the clinically proven benefits mentioned above.
Who Makes Sildera Rx?
However, I found the contact information for the customer support to have some different information:
- Phone For Enquiries And Obtaining RMA#: 0-330-808-7537 (Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm EST)
- Email: email@example.com (Approx. 24 Hours To Get A Reply)
- Product Returns Address (Mention RMA# On Package):
O Box 40767
Larnaca 6307, Cyprus
Unfortunately, I didn’t find a single mention of exactly who the manufacturers are.
BTW, I didn’t find Sildera Rx on the UK government site for Company House either.
What Do Sildera Rx Reviews By Real People Say?
I checked Facebook, eBay, Amazon, GNC and a few other websites for user reviews of this supplement.
What I found was that Sildera Rx seems to be a new product as I haven’t seen a lot of information on the product on the internet.
People haven’t even heard of the product, let alone use it for themselves.
Are There Any Side Effects For Sildera Rx?
I found no mention of any side effects on the official website.
Unfortunately, I also didn’t find any reviews online, so I can’t say for sure if you will (or won’t) experience any side effects by using Sildera Rx.
If you are unsure about any supplement, show the bottle to your doctor to get accurate advice for your situation.
Where To Buy Sildera Rx?
I checked Amazon, eBay, GNC, and Walmart to see if I can buy Sildera Rx from the more well-known sites. However, the only place I found this product sold was its manufacturer’s website.
And even the official site only provides their risk-free trial offer for new customers. Unfortunately, this means that if you are looking to buy multiple bottles of Sildera Rx at a time, you are going to be out of luck.
Why Do People Claim Sildera Rx To Be A Scam?
The first time people find out about the risk-free trial offer, they are excited. After all, you only have to pay £5.95 (shipping fee) when you sign up for the trial.
However, the fine print contains several additional charges that most people are unaware of when the sign-up. And the biggest reason for this is that the terms are hidden in the fine print of the T&C.
As for the hidden charges, after the 14-day trial period, you will have to pay the full price of the bottle which is £69.99.
Every 30 days after you initially sign up for the trial, you get a new bottle for £69.99 delivered to your address.
This is a recurring cost that will continue to be charged to your credit card until you cancel it by calling 0-330-808-7537 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org the customer service people to cancel your auto-renew subscription.
What Is My Verdict For Sildera Rx Review?
There’s no way I’m going to recommend a scam to my readers.
So, I’ve already sent an email to SamTheFam82 and told him not to buy Sildera Rx.
Instead of Sildera Rx, I told him that Male Extra is the better option as a well-rounded male enhancement supplement.
Sildera Rx Alternative: Male Extra
Male Extra has helped over 100,000 men to combat sexual health issues and improve their sexual performance.
The manufacturer of this potent male enhancement supplement is a top supplement maker, Wolfson Berg Ltd.
Similar to Sildera Rx, this product works to boost nitric oxide to promote blood flow to the penis for improved erections. The biggest difference between the two is that Male Extra has lots of positive user reviews online.
Male Extra also comes with direct purchase options and doesn’t promote trial offers either.