Gluten is a protein present in wheat, barley, rye. Gluten is also present in processed foods like bread, pasta, and cereals. It gives dough its elasticity and makes the dough soft giving it a classic chewy taste and texture.
Recommended Article: 13 Tips To Achieve Keto On A Budget
- 1 Top 13 Gluten-free Meal Delivery Services
- 2 1. Sun Basket
- 3 2. Freshly
- 4 3. BistroMD
- 5 4. Fresh n Lean
- 6 5. Veestro
- 7 6. Kettlebell Kitchen
- 8 7. Purple Carrot
- 9 8. Martha & Marley Spoon
- 10 9. Green Chef
- 11 10. Every Plate
- 12 11. Home Chef
- 13 12. Takeout Kit
- 14 13. Hello Fresh
Top 13 Gluten-free Meal Delivery Services
- Sun Basket
- Fresh n’ Lean
- Hello Fresh
- Martha & Marley Spoon
- Purple Carrot
- Green Chef
- Every Plate
- Home Chef
- Takeout Kit
- Kettlebell Kitchen
1. Sun Basket
Sun Basket provides a wide range of meal kit options for its subscribers. Their Gluten meal is entirely cloaked and balanced between 550 – 800 calories per serving. It also contains 20 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber per serving. All protein sources are antibiotic and hormone-free.
The plans include whole foods and unprocessed ingredients. The Sun Basket offers diet rich in Omega3 and fats sourced from nuts and avocados.
Most of the meals need 30 minutes of cooking and require basic cooking skills and utensils. Packaging provided by the company is eco-friendly and recyclable. They also offer FREE SHIPPING on the first delivery.
Sun Basket Highlights:
- Organic Food and clean proteins.
- Need only 30 minutes of cooking.
- Most of the meals are between 550 – 800 calories.
- Sun Basket facility also processes wheat and gluten-containing foods, so there are chances of cross-contamination.
Freshly offers a wide range of gluten-free dishes and meals. Their subscriptions provide customers to order 4,6,9 and 12 meals per week. Each meal is between 350 – 600 calories each. You also get an option to choose from the menu which rotates every week.
- Pricing ranges from $8.99 per meal to $12.50 per meal, depending on the plan.
- Freshly contains meals ranging between 350-650 calories each.
- You may choose from a rotating list of weekly options.
- Readymade food, just heat and eat.
- Certified gluten-free by the Gluten Intolerance Group
BistroMD was developed by one of the bariatric specialists to offer weight loss programs to people who are struggling to lose weight. BistroMD programs also include gluten-free meals.
BistroMD provides custom diet plans for their customers and free unlimited support by an onboard dietician. For BistroMD, their main aim is to help members to lose weight. BistroMD claims that on average, their member loses 1 – 2 pounds per week when proper diet and plan is followed.
- Fully prepared meals, just heat and eat.
- Perfectly portioned to promote weight loss or other health goals.
- They have a wide variety of nearly 150 meals per week.
- All gluten-free options are tested by FDA gluten-free standard. None of the meals contains any wheat and barley.
4. Fresh n Lean
Fresh n’ Lean offers fresh, ready to eat meal plans. A Meal with Fresh n’ Lean ranges from $8.40 per meal to $11.42 per meal depending upon the plan. Subscribers get an option to choose extra meals and snacks from their a la carte. Fresh n’ Lean provides meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Currently, the company is offering $20 OFF and free delivery on the first gluten-free meal delivery.
Fresh n’ Lean Highlights:
- Readymade meals. Just heat and eat.
- Fresh n’ Lean introduce new menus every week.
- It offers meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- All meals are 100% gluten-free and prepared in a gluten-free facility. Hence, the chances of cross-contamination are eliminated.
Veestro is aimed at busy people who want to eat healthy food. Veestro offers pre-made vegan meals delivered to your door. According to the company’s manifesto, “plantifesto” explains that “we believe busy people deserve it all: flavorful, healthy, easy fast.” And that “we believe plants are the greatest food on earth”. Currently, the company delivers food at physical addresses in the US continent but does not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico. Veestro does not charge for shipping to those who opted for auto-delivery option. Those who subscribe to weight loss programs will receive 10 or 21 meals per box.
- 100% organic vegan meals & organic ingredients.
- A la carte meals.
- Dairy-free, gluten-free.
- No preservative ingredients.
6. Kettlebell Kitchen
Pure Paleo Program from Kettlebells Kitchen program provides meal options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Subscribers have the option of choosing 6,12,18 and 24 meals per week. The pricing range for meals is @9.87 to $11.95 each meal. Every food box delivered includes a free nutrition guide and 30-minutes consultation with a nutritionist. For your first 2 orders, Kettlebell Kitchen offers you $25 OFF on order of min $50 each.
Kettlebell Kitchen Highlights:
- Readymade meals, just heat and eat.
- Kettlebell Kitchen Includes nutritional guide and 30-min consultation with an expert nutritionist.
- All meals are dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free.
- The kitchen is not certified gluten-free.
7. Purple Carrot
It delivers vegan and vegetarian meals to those people who want the convenience of ingredients and recipes directly shipped to their door. A former pharmaceutical executive who developed Crohn’s disease founded Purple Carrot. For single and small families, Purple Carrot offers two-serving plans. Some basic cooking skills and utensils are necessary. Most of their meals take 30 – 45 minutes on average to get ready.
There is no additional shipping cost. But, sales tax may apply. Purple Carrot also offers breakfast and lunch meal option, which get prepared under 5 minutes. On your first order, you get $25 OFF by Purple Carrot. Cook your meal from ingredients delivered to your address
Purple Carrot Highlights:
- Good range of plant and vegan meals.
- Easy to cook meals with instructions.
- Purple Carrot is not no-gluten certified.
You May Like: Average Weight For Men And Women By Country, Height, Age
8. Martha & Marley Spoon
Serving options are available for two and four people. You can order via both website or app. Kits come every week and all the ingredients needed are included in the kit. Martha & Marley Spoon offers 20 recipes every month and most of the recipe takes no more than 40 minutes. Some weeks they provide keto-friendly meals. Mostly Packaging is of recyclable paper and cardboard.
Martha & Marley Spoon Highlights:
- 20 Choices recipes per week.
- Most Recipes get ready under 40 minutes.
- Recipes are not as flavorful as they look in photos.
- Shipping is not free.
9. Green Chef
They offer one vegetarian meal option each week. They also have an option for multiple servings. The packaging is recyclable, reusable, and compostable. They use a miscellaneous collection of vegetables, fruits, and whole grains. The company offsets 100% of carbon emissions from operations and servings.
Green Chef Highlights:
- Certified Organic.
- Gluten-free certified from Gluten Intolerance Group.
- Serve a variety of servings.
10. Every Plate
Every Plate is known for the lowest pricing on each meal. They offer an impressive assortment of vegetables, fruits, and whole grains. Every Plate is not entirely gluten-free and they also provide a non-gluten meal in each week’s menu.
Every Plate Highlights:
- Chances of cross-contamination are high.
- They do not provide a total list of ingredients.
- Company is not entirely gluten-free.
11. Home Chef
You can schedule your meal for the next five weeks in advance on the Home Chef’s website and app. This makes Home Chef quite popular among busy families who are juggling their life between their family, job, society. Home Chef is not an entirely gluten-free meal delivery service. However, they do offer gluten meals.
Home Chef Highlights:
- There is a high chance of cross-contamination.
- You need to check the ingredient list twice as some grains also contain gluten.
12. Takeout Kit
Takeout kits offer subscription options from 1-month to 12-months subscriptions. Each kit serves 4 people. Pricing for one kit is $32 per month. You have the option to select your next kit on the 15th of every month. Takeout Kit offers free shipping on every order. Their shipping partners are FedEx or USPS. West Coast orders take 2-4 business days while East coast takes 4-6 days to get delivered. The packaging is done in a sealed cardboard box.
Takeout Kit Highlights:
- USDA Certified Organic.
- Preservative Free.
- Comes with easy to follow instructions.
13. Hello Fresh
You have the option to select meals for next week in advance. They have a wide range of menu and delicious meals. They have recipe level ranging from easiest to hardest; Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3. Food comes in a fully recyclable cardboard box. Several ice cubes are also placed in a box to keep your food cold and nice.
Hello fresh Highlights:
- Portions are reasonable.
- Quality of ingredients is solid and fresh.
- Customer support is overwhelming.
- Recipes labelled with allergens.
Cutting the gluten from the diet will help you to lose weight but to accelerate your results, and you will have to put some effort. Exercise will help you to lose fat and build muscles, and muscles burn more calories.
Related Article: Top Diet Programs That Work In 2020